RapidILL is an organization of libraries mainly from the universities in the United States dedicated to fast and cost-effective resource sharing. Developed by the Morgan Library of the Colorado State Un iversity in USA, RapidILL now has more than one hundred and more members including libraries from Canada, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Request for photocopies of materials submitted through RapidILL service will be delivered often within 24 hours. Through this service, we will help you in obtaining the required documents in a short period of time.
Eligible User ：
Current Taiwan Tech faculty, students and staff.
Application process ：
1.Check our online Library Catalog first before ordering materials.
2. Request through RapidILL Service is available for photocopies of Western journal articles .
3. Login to the system with your Library ID Number and Password and fill out the request form (First-time-users will need to confirm identity, which would take about 1-2 working days.)
4. Please comply with the copyrights, and one single application is limited to a periodical article.
5. Please provide a complete and accurate citation. Fill in journal title in full (no abbreviations), publication year, volume number, page numbers, and ISSN (if known), etc.
6. You will be notified by our librarians via email when your requested documents arrive. Please go to the Library Office of Periodical and Circulation at the 4th floor to pick them up.
7. Requests declined by Rapid ILL will be returned to you, and you may resubmit your application via NDDS .
Turnaround time ：
It takes 1 ~ 3 business days to process your request through RapidILL, but the actual time needed will be case by case and depending on the library in charges.
Alternatives to discontinuing subscription to the Elsevier ScienceDirect starting 2017
The charge free allowance for the number of documents requested is listed below, after which 5 NT dollars per page will be charged to RapidILL users.
Librarians in Charge ：
Interlibrary loan (RapidILL) ：
Mr. Pei-Yuan Chiu
Purchasing of Western Periodicals and Database ：
Miss Chia-Chi Cheng