Owing to the epidemic slowdown, the command center allowed the library to moderately provide services when the epidemic prevention work is well-prepared.
The library services are adjusted as follows:
1. The library services will resume now. Following are the opening hours:
|Stacks and Circulation Service||08：10 - 21：30||08：30 - 17：00||08：30 - 17：00|
|2F Study Room||08：10 - 23：30||Closed||Closed|
|3F Study Area||08：10 - 23：30||08：30 - 21：30||08：30 - 21：30|
|2F Visual-Audio Area & Discussion Rooms||08：30 - 21：30||10：00 - 21：30||10：00 - 17：00|
2. Please always wear a mask when entering the library and keep your social distance.
3. Please take your temperature actively when entering the library. Readers whose forehead temperature exceeds (inclusive) 37.5 degrees are not allowed to enter the library.
4. Library is open for NTUST faculty, staff, students, alumni, NTU System readers (National Taiwan University and National Taiwan Normal University), retired NTUST staff, exchange cards for visitors and interlibrary cooperation cards readers… etc.
5. Please make good use of the self-charging system and the books sterilizer for borrowing the book. If you need to return the book, please gently throw the book in the box on the left side of the entry.
6. The library only provides half of the seats. Please follow the social distancing seat assignments and keep the social distance. Seats with X on it are not provided.
7. Given that the library is an enclosed space, the light meal area on the first floor only offers 16 seats. Please scan the QR code or sign for the conduct name registration when entering. Please do not speak in the light meal area and keep your distance.
8. Please wash or use alcohol to sterilize your hands frequently. The library has arranged eight places for sterilization, including the entry counter, dining area, stairway on the first floor, reference counter, audio-visual lab counter, entry of the study area, and the corridor on the third floor
9. The cleaning staff will use diluted bleach water to sterilize the environment before every opening and regular interval.
The library will make roll planning methods at any time based on the development of the epidemic.
Please pay attention to your own health conditions and observe every epidemic prevention measure.