(Revised and passed pursuant to the Library Committee dated Oct, 1999)
(Revised and passed pursuant to the 1st Library Committee Meeting in Scholastic year 2006 dated Oct 3, 2006)
- Reading room on the 2nd floor is not available for visitors.
- Readers are not allowed to occupy seats for others. Please write down the time when you leave the seat. Others have the right to take over the empty seat over a period of 30 minutes.
- Please bring all personal belongings with you when you leave your seat to avoid theft.
- Readers should take one seat each time instead of several in the reading room. Readers should not refuse others to take the seat near by.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the library. Readers fail to comply with the admonition of the others might be asked to leave the library immediately.
- Food is not allowed in the reading room.
- For personal belongings left and found at the library after service hour, the library has no responsibility of safekeeping.
- In case of dispute, readers should immediately report to the staff at the circulation desk to call the school polices for help.
- Reading room hours:
||Summer and Winter Break
|Mon to Fri
|Sat & Sun
No matched items found.